We will use the following criteria for admitting children to Bamford Pre-School:
- Children living in the recognised area served by Bamford Primary School.
- Children who do not live in the area served by the school but who have brothers or sisters already attending the pre-school at the time of admissions.
- Children of pre-school staff.
- Other children whose parents have requested a place.
- Children must be 2 years or over. Priority will be given to those children nearer the compulsory school entry age.
The group operates on an equal opportunities policy and no child will be refused a place on the grounds of race, religion, level of ability or cultural background.
The maximum amount of children we care for in any session is 20.