PARENT FAILS TO COLLECT
- Parent contacted by phone – use parent information
- Emergency number on child’s extensive contact records to be used if parent is not available.
- Staff judgement is used first to decide appropriate action. The final action in line with recommended procedures, after 30 minutes of being unable to contact either parent or emergency contact, as a last resort phone for advice from Social Care – 01629 533190 9am-5pm
- Out of hours 01629 532600
- We are not insured for children on the premises after 12.15pm for morning sessions and after 3.15pm for full day sessions.
- Register all children on carpet.
- 1 staff member to search indoor premises.
- 1 staff member to search outdoor premises
- Contact parent or emergency numbers
- Contact police.